A perfect blend of sweet and savoury 5-ingredient with a hint of vinegar and lemon to satisfy your appetite.
- Salmon fillet.
- Minced garlic.
- BEE ULMO honey.
- Apple cider vinegar or lemon juice.
- Salt and pepper.
- First, season the salmon fillets with salt and pepper.
- Next, make the BEE ULMO honey garlic sauce by mixing the ingredients together.
- The final step is heating up a skillet or pan and cook the salmon with garlic and the sauce.
- You can add an extra step of broiling the salmon fillets in the oven.
- Broiling on high heat chars the surface of the fish, making this recipe extremely delicious and restaurant worthy.