BEE PROTEIN BALLS
Here’s the ultimate post-workout snack. A tasty protein ball recipe that is quick to make and easy to pack.
- 1/2 cup natural almond butter
- 1/2 cup almonds, chopped
- 1 cup old-fashioned, rolled oats
- 1/3 cup BEE ULMO honey
- 3 tablespoons dark chocolate chips or carob chips
- 1/4 coconut flakes
- 1/4 dried cranberries, prunes or tart dried cherries (pitted)
- In a medium bowl, combine the oats, chocolate chips, and almonds and mix well.
- Add BEE ULMO honey, dried cherries, coconut flakes and almond butter, and stir all ingredients until the mix is evenly distributed.
- Cover the mixing bowl and leave in the refrigerator for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Then roll the mixture into rounded 1” balls and place on parchment paper lined baking sheet.
- Cover and place in refrigerator for 2 hours to chill. Serve! (Will last refrigerated for about 5 days!)